GETTEXTIZESection: GNU (1)
Updated: November 2007
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEgettextize - install or upgrade gettext infrastructure
SYNOPSISgettextize [OPTION]... [package-dir]
- print this help and exit
- print version information and exit
- -f, --force
- force writing of new files even if old exist
- install libintl in a subdirectory
- specify directory with PO files
- don't update or create ChangeLog files
- make symbolic links instead of copying files
- -n, --dry-run
- print modifications but don't perform them
AUTHORWritten by Ulrich Drepper
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1995-1998, 2000-2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gettextize is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gettextize programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info gettextize
should give you access to the complete manual.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:04 GMT, December 24, 2015