KRB5-CONFIGSection: User Commands (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEkrb5-config - tool for linking against MIT Kerberos libraries
SYNOPSISkrb5-config [ --help | --all | --version | --vendor | --prefix | --exec-prefix | --cflags | --libs libraries ]
DESCRIPTIONkrb5-config tells the application programmer what special flags to use to compile and link programs against the installed Kerberos libraries.
- print usage message. This is the default.
- prints version, vendor, prefix and exec-prefix.
- prints the version of the installed Kerberos implementation.
- prints the vendor of the installed Kerberos implementation.
- prints the prefix with which Kerberos was built.
- prints the exec-prefix with which Kerberos was built.
- prints the compiler flags with which Kerberos was built.
- --libs libraries
list compiler options required to link with libraries. Possible
values for libraries are:
krb5 Kerberos 5 application gssapi GSSAPI application with Kerberos 5 bindings kadm-client Kadmin client kadm-server Kadmin server kdb Application that accesses the kerberos database
SEE ALSOkerberos(1), cc(1)
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:05 GMT, December 24, 2015