XML_SPELLCHECKSection: User Contributed Perl Documentation (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMExml_spellcheck - spellcheck XML files
xml_spellcheck [options] <files>
DESCRIPTIONxml_spellcheck lets you spell check the content of an XML file. It extracts the text (the content of elements and optionally of attributes), call a spell checker on it and then recreates the XML document.
OPTIONSNote that all options can be abbreviated to the first letter
- --conf <configuration_file>
- Gets the options from a configuration file. NOT IMPLEMENTED YET.
- --spellchecker <spellchecker>
The command to use for spell checking, including any option
By default "aspell -c" is used
- --backup-extension <extension>
- By default the original file is saved with a ".bak" extension. This option changes the extension
- Spell check attribute content. By default attribute values are NOT spell checked. NOT YET IMPLEMENTED
- --exclude_elements <list_of_excluded_elements>
- A list of elements that should not be spell checked
- --include_elements <list_of_included_elements>
A list of elements that should be spell checked (by default all elements
are spell checked).
"--exclude_elements" and "--include_elements" are mutually exclusive
- --pretty_print <optional_pretty_print_style>
- A pretty print style for the document, as defined in XML::Twig. If the option is provided without a value then the "indented" style is used
- Dislay the tool version and exit
- Display help message and exit
- Display longer help message and exit
PRE-REQUISITEXML::Twig, Getopt::Long, Pod::Usage, File::Temp XML::Twig requires XML::Parser.
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERThis program is Copyright 2003 by Michel Rodriguez
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Perl Artistic License or the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
AUTHORMichel Rodriguez <[email protected]>
xml_spellcheck is available at http://www.xmltwig.com/xmltwig/
- SEE ALSO
- COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:12 GMT, December 24, 2015