ypcatSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: December 2001
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEypcat - print values of all keys in a NIS database
SYNOPSYSypcat [ -kt ] [ -d domain ] [ -h hostname ] mapname
DESCRIPTIONypcat prints the values of all keys from the NIS database specified by mapname, which may be a map name or a map nickname.
- -d domain
- Specify a domain other than the default domain as returned by domainname(1).
- -h hostname
- Specify a hostname other than the default one as found by ypbind(8).
- Display map keys. This option is useful with maps in which the values are null or the key is not part of the value.
- This option inhibits map nickname translation.
- Display the map nickname translation table.
- map nickname translation table.
SEE ALSOdomainname(8), nicknames(5), ypbind(8), ypmatch(1), yppoll(8), ypserv(8), ypset(8), ypwhich(1)
AUTHORypcat is part of the yp-tools package, which was written by Thorsten Kukuk <[email protected]>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:12 GMT, December 24, 2015